Sports Chiropractors of New York, SCNY, is a non-profit organization “dedicated to improving the athletic health of the people of New York State”. The mission of the organization is to promote sports chiropractic and the chiropractic approach to health and fitness to the public through athletic event coverage, through post-graduate doctor education and through providing a forum for professional networking and sharing of clinical experience and ideas between doctors.
2016 Event Coverage Schedule
June 4th, Pawling Triathlon.
ENDURANCE SPORTS CARE SEMINAR
- Learn the PTC (Prepare to Compete®) Injury Prevention System and how to efficiently integrate injury prevention and functional screening into your practice.
- Learn how to teach your patients to use technology to recover from exercise and competition more efficiently through self-monitoring AND how to self-refer in to your office for your care when needed!
- Learn the SCNY Event Coverage Protocols for Endurance Sports on-site pre and post race care regarding race preparation and recovery.
- Learn the key points in treating the most common Endurance Sports Overuse Injuries.
- These seminars are FREE with your SCNY membership.