Sports Chiropractors of New York, SCNY, is a non-profit organization “dedicated to improving the athletic health of the people of New York State”. The mission of the organization is to promote sports chiropractic and the chiropractic approach to health and fitness to the public through athletic event coverage, through post-graduate doctor education and through providing a forum for professional networking and sharing of clinical experience and ideas between doctors.
2017 WILL BE OUR 8TH YEAR OF EVENT COVERAGE AND SEMINARS! WE HAVE PROVIDED VOLUNTEER EVENT COVERAGE AT OVER 50 EVENTS SINCE 2010! THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF SCNY!
2017 Winter Seminar
TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
2017 Event Coverage Schedule
SPORTS EVENT CARE SEMINARS
- Learn the PTC (Prepare to Compete®) Injury Prevention System and how to efficiently integrate injury prevention and functional screening into your practice.
- Learn how to teach your patients to use technology to recover from exercise and competition more efficiently through self-monitoring AND how to self-refer in to your office for your care when needed!
- Learn the SCNY Event Coverage Protocols for on-site pre and post race care regarding race preparation and recovery.
- Learn the key points in treating the most common Overuse Injuries.
- These seminars are FREE with your SCNY membership.